Strong Style Symphony
The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - Printable Version

+- Strong Style Symphony (http://puroresufan.com/discuss)
+-- Forum: ~Puroresu Love~ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Sweet Symphony Society (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping (/showthread.php?tid=2030)

Pages: 1 2

The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - Machismo - 12-29-2011 03:34 AM

This is to explain the current situation. SSS is going through a purge to get rid of some junk and clutter. This will also help Stu, as less stuff will be stored on the hosting server. This also means that your post count may drop. It will happen to everyone and I apologize for the inconvenience, but in the end SSS will be streamlines and easier to access. If you have any questions please PM me or any of the other mods.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - JBL - 12-29-2011 03:34 AM

I don't think post counts are actually going down.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - MF83 - 12-29-2011 03:41 AM

Just don't touch Media. Thing is a vault for links and there's no need to risk it.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - JBL - 12-29-2011 03:42 AM

Habitant Wrote:I don't think post counts are actually going down.
Nevermind yes they are.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - Machismo - 12-29-2011 03:43 AM

Dead links are being purged in media. That should be it.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - Danny Milk - 12-29-2011 03:46 AM

Ace Machismo Wrote:Dead links are being purged in media. That should be it.

good luck checking which links are dead

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - MF83 - 12-29-2011 03:48 AM

Yeah, that and they're still useful though. I've personally searched for any number of matches and found a dead link only to request it or find it elsewhere.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - Machismo - 12-29-2011 03:49 AM

I think we're done. The Purge should be done. Stu wants the Puro topics left untouched, so yeah. Purge Complete.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - Anwin - 12-29-2011 04:32 AM

I lament the loss of the pre-Fight Club fight sports thread.

A lot of fun stuff from the Affliction and Rashad's face days.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - dragonzombie - 12-29-2011 04:57 AM

Wow.

Whoever deleted the dg board is now my hero.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - JBL - 12-29-2011 05:02 AM

dragonzombie Wrote:Wow.

Whoever deleted the dg board is now my hero.
I suggested it. no need to thank me.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - SWIFT - 12-29-2011 05:32 AM

NOAH's still there and not replaced with WAR.

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - JBL - 12-29-2011 05:41 AM

Who's the J-1 Heavyweight champion? How will I know this if there is no WAR section?

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - SWIFT - 12-29-2011 05:43 AM

I know! It's like no one cars that Takayama is J-1 Champion. >:c

Re: The Great SSS Purge AKA Why is my post count dropping - JBL - 12-29-2011 05:43 AM

One suggestion more maybe. For Tapes. Maybe make subforums in that for NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, and other. That was I don't have to sift through all the other that pollutes that place to find some NewJa.